Phi Delta Theta’s Recruitment Coaching Program was implemented in 2014 as a Phi Delt 2020 tactic to assist chapters in growth and recruitment. As indicated in the Fraternity’s strategic plan, Phi Delta Theta is working diligently to increase its average chapter size across North America, create a year-round recruitment culture and a strategy that helps chapters recruit the best Phikeias, and improve chapter retention.
Many chapters have experienced the woes of static recruitment at one time or another. By participating in the Recruitment Coaching Program, chapters learn to effectively operate a quality-based, year-round, dynamic recruitment program that allows them to increase market share on their respective campuses.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
- Coaching, mentoring, and management to meet growth goals and needs
- Specialized, year-round recruitment curriculum and support delivered by Leadership Consultants
- Bi-weekly coaching calls with Recruitment Chairman and Committee
- Prioritized Leadership Consultant visit scheduling and time allocation
- Access to Phired Up CRM software (Chapter Builder) and Online Classrooms
- On-site, assisted coaching visits with additional staff (when available)
COACHING CHAPTER EXPECTATIONS:
- To want to improve their current recruitment process
- To achieve a vision set forth for the chapter
- Bi-weekly coaching calls with Leadership Consultant
- Completing set tasks each month
- On-site recruitment focused visits
Active use of Chapter Builder
During the 2016–17 school year, 41 chapters participated in Phi Delta Theta’s enhanced Recruitment Coaching Program. Through a high degree of focus towards recruitment, consistent coaching from Leadership Consultants, and utilization of Chapter Builder, participating chapters recruited 15% more new members this year than they did the previous year. Chapters that have participated in the Recruitment Coaching Program since its inception in 2014 recruited 26% more new members this year than before participating in the program.
For more information, contact Growth Coordinator Jim Rosencrans at firstname.lastname@example.org.