The application process for the Phi Delta Theta Foundation’s undergraduate scholarships and graduate school fellowships is now open. These scholarships and fellowships will be awarded for the 2018–19 academic year.
All undergraduate members, in good standing and with at least one year left in school, are eligible to apply for the undergraduate scholarships. Other requirements to apply for an Undergraduate Scholarship include:
- A minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- One recommendation from each of the following:
- a Phi Delta Theta alumnus, a chapter officer, and an academic recommendation
- a province president or chapter advisory board chairman
- Verification of good standing
- Job résumé
- School transcripts
Graduating seniors and alumni attending graduate school are eligible to apply for the graduate fellowships.
All scholarship and fellowship applications must be submitted online by the following deadlines:
If you have additional questions, contact Olivia Chewning.