Since the debut of the Leadership College in 1987, more than 15,500 Phis have made a summer journey to Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, for a transformational leadership experience and an introduction to a brotherhood that transcended their campus experience. Today, this annual conference is known as the Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute.
The ongoing presence of COVID-19 brings uncertainty as to what the next few months may bring. As a vast organization comprised of chapters in forty-two states and five Canadian provinces, the feasibility of hosting an event must consider the health, safety, and logistical challenges of all our members. For this reason, we will be hosting three regional Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institutes across the country this fall.
Below are the locations and dates for the three events:
- Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute, St. Louis: October 2–3, 2021 – Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
- Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute, Los Angeles: October 9–10, 2021 – Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel
- Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute, Washington, DC: October 16–17, 2021 – Westin, Washington DC, City Center
The regional Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute’s mission is to educate, energize, and empower those brothers in attendance with skills, knowledge, and courage to impact their chapter and campus. Regional Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute attendees will:
- Understand and appreciate the Phi Delta Theta ritual, including The Bond of Phi Delta Theta.
- Experience large and small group educational opportunities where you will learn from each other and Fraternity volunteers.
- Comprehend the vision of the international Fraternity as an over 170-year-old institution.
Registration is now open via myPhiDelt (Event Registration)