Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity is hiring Chapter Support Coordinators to begin on June 1, 2022.
The chapter support coordinator assists a portfolio of chapters/emerging chapters in the local implementation of strategies that support Phi Delt 2030, specifically around improving chapter/emerging chapter operations and the health and safety of undergraduate members. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting with general chapter operations, finances, recruitment, chapter/member accountability, and new member education.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All candidates and selected employee will be initially assessed on their background and experience in the areas of servant leadership, strategic agility, and project execution, and in their projected ability to successfully complete related performance metrics in the following:
- Provide support to chapter leaders and alumni volunteers, both virtually and in-person, as they recognize issues and work towards solutions
- Track chapter KPIs to determine priorities, chapter support successes, and resource and time allocation
- Assist the director of chapter support in leading conducting chapter investigations in partnership with local stakeholders, including the province president, chapter advisory board members, and campus professionals
- Lead emerging chapter installation development and installations ceremonies/programming
- Monitor and manage the accounts receivable of chapters within assigned portfolio
- Maintain regular contact with the province president, chapter advisory board members, and house corporation members
- Promote the Fraternity’s various programs and services, including awards, Chapter Greatness Checklist, and other reporting structures, GreekBill, and educational programming
- Assist the General Headquarters executive staff in identifying and developing new services and resources for undergraduate and alumni members
- Participate in the Kleberg Emerging Leaders Institute, McKenzie Family Presidents Leadership Conference, and other such leadership conferences as designated
- Participate in the activities of relevant professional organizations, such as the Association of Fraternity Advisors, and seek additional opportunities for professional development
- Assist with the planning and execution of the General Convention
- Assist the General Headquarters executive staff on all other such assigned duties
- Bachelors required, master’s or equivalent work experience preferred
- Membership in a fraternity/sorority preferred
- Campus or organizational leadership experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Greek-letter organizations and their functionality at both a headquarters- and campus- level
SALARY, BENEFITS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Salary will be determined depending upon background and experience. Phi Delta Theta offers an excellent benefits package including health care and retirement planning. Depending on the candidate and situation, this position is under consideration for remote work but a locally based candidate is preferred.
PHI DELTA THETA GENERAL HEADQUARTERS PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Together we provide our members a transformational experience in pursuit of greatness.
Founded at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio on December 26, 1848, Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity has 192 chapters and emerging chapters, and 91 alumni clubs across the United States and Canada. To date, the Fraternity has initiated over 277,500 men into the society whose founding principles are friendship, sound learning, and rectitude.
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and resume to Human Resources Specialist Cynthia Buresh by end-of-day May 31.