Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity is hiring a Director of Chapter Support to begin on May 1, 2022.
The Director of Chapter Support executes Phi Delt 2030 strategies to further enhance chapter/emerging chapter support structures to improve operations and health and safety practices. This role also serves as a liaison with college/university staff members to advocate and ensure compliance of Fraternity values/policies. To promote this, the Director of Chapter Services oversees a variety of chapter-based initiatives including the Minimum Standards and Chapter Expectations, the Chapter Greatness Checklist, and the Amnesty Program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer the conduct process on behalf of the Chapter Support team and advise the Province President and General Council on the development of chapter probation terms and track chapter progress against those terms
- Manage, communicate, and support all undergraduate chapters, chapter advisory boards, and province presidents and university officials where a chapter is on probation
- Act as the lead staff member on the charter suspension process
- Create and implement a process for emerging chapter handoff from Growth Team to Chapter Support Team
- Support the planning and execution of emerging chapter installations as necessary
- Manage the Chapter Support Coordinators
- Communicate regularly with undergraduate chapters, emerging chapters, chapter advisory boards, and province presidents and follow up on all chapter issues in a timely manner
- Lead in the creation, introduction, management, and evaluation of new services based on the needs of chapters and emerging chapters that enhance overall operations
- Serve as the liaison to the Chapter Administration Committee
- Serve as the GHQ staff liaison to the Code Review and Code Committees
- Build relationships with fraternity and sorority life professionals, Deans of Students, and other student life professionals on host campuses
- Assist with the onsite execution of the Fraternity’s educational conferences, weekend retreats, and General Convention, and any necessary General Headquarters functions
- Ensure all relevant and impactful chapter or departmental data is collected and analyzed yearly to review areas for enhancement, improvement, or innovation
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Membership in a fraternity/sorority organization preferred
- Knowledge of Greek-Letter Organizations and their functionality at both a headquarters- and campus-level
- Experience working with college-age students and/or fraternity/sorority members
- 1-3 years of supervision experience
- 2-5 years of prior work experience
- Ability to strategically navigate stakeholder relationships
SALARY, BENEFITS, AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Salary will be determined depending upon background and experience. Phi Delta Theta offers an excellent benefits package including health care and retirement planning. Depending on the candidate and situation, this position is under consideration for remote work but a locally based candidate is preferred.
PHI DELTA THETA GENERAL HEADQUARTERS PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Together we provide our members a transformational experience in pursuit of greatness.
Founded at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio on December 26, 1848, Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity has 192 chapters and emerging chapters, and 91 alumni clubs across the United States and Canada. To date, the Fraternity has initiated over 277,500 men into the society whose founding principles are friendship, sound learning, and rectitude.
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and resume to Human Resources Specialist Cynthia Buresh by end-of-day April 29.