Are you interested in developing your leadership skills while giving back to the Fraternity? Would you like to support the Fraternity’s newest presidents as they begin their term? Have you considered working or volunteering for the Fraternity after college? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’d encourage you to apply to be a peer mentor!
The peer mentor program returns for the 2023 McKenzie Family Presidents Leadership Conference (McKenzie). The program focuses on enhancing leadership, group facilitation, and problem-solving skills while being paired with a McKenzie faculty member to help lead a small group through the conference curriculum.
Deadline to apply: November 11, 2022
To qualify as a candidate for the peer mentor program, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- He must have an anticipated graduation year of 2023 or 2024.
- He must have a previous chapter or campus leadership experience.
- He must be able to attend the entirety of McKenzie in St. Louis, Missouri (January 5–8, 2023).
- He should want to give back to the Fraternity after graduation as a volunteer or have an interest in being employed as a recruitment specialist or live-in leadership adviser.
- He must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
If you meet these requirements and want to give back to Phi Delta Theta, apply to be a peer mentor today!