The Phi Delta Theta Foundation is now offering access to scholarship and graduate fellowship applications year-round. The deadlines for the 2023-24 academic year are listed at the bottom of this page. The Foundation designed the scholarships and fellowships to reduce financial barriers for Phi Delts attending college or graduate school. As the program has grown, several scholarships and fellowships are now offered to non-members.
In 2022, the Phi Delta Theta Foundation awarded more than $500,000 in scholarships and fellowships—its most significant season yet! All Phi Delta Theta members returning for the 2023-24 academic year and those considering graduate school are encouraged to visit their myPhiDelt account to view available scholarships and fellowships. If you do not see any available scholarships in your portal, please contact the Phi Delta Theta Foundation as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-members wishing to apply for scholarships should visit the Foundation/Scholarships and Fellowships section of www.phideltatheta.org.
Eligibility requirements for each scholarship are listed in myPhiDelt and on the first page of each application.
The 2023 deadlines to apply are as follows:
- Colorado Alpha Legacy Scholarship – April 1, 2023
- First-Generation Student Scholarship – January 31, 2023, and May 31, 2023
- Francis D. Lyon Graduate Fellowship – May 31, 2023
- Graduate Fellowships – May 15, 2023
- Harrison Presidents Scholarship – January 31, 2023
- Undergraduate Scholarships – April 1, 2023
- Whole Man Scholarships – August 15, 2023