The Digital Strategy Coordinator is tasked with coordinating and executing digital strategies aligned with Phi Delta Theta’s overarching communications objectives through an integrated approach. The strategy should help craft the organization’s vision to be recognized as the premier fraternal leadership society through the use of its brand, video, digital platforms, and intentional engagement tactics with current members, potential members, and other important constituents. This is achieved through the successful creation of strategic digital content generated for Phi Delta Theta and its related enterprises which include the Phi Delta Theta Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 public charity supporting scholarships, leadership and educational programming and the Live Like Lou Foundation a 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to supporting research to find a treatment or cure for ALS and supporting ALS patients and their families.
Who We Are:
Phi Delta Theta is an international nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide its members with a lifetime experience that allows each member to reach their own personal greatness. Founded at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, on December 26, 1848, Phi Delta Theta International Fraternity has 193 chapters and emerging chapters and 91 alumni clubs across the United States and Canada. To date, the Fraternity has initiated over 286,000 men into the society whose founding principles are Friendship, Sound Learning, and Rectitude.
Who We Serve:
Together we provide our members with a transformational experience in the pursuit of greatness.
What We Offer:
- Salary offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations based on the organization’s current compensation practices and market research for similar positions.
- Traditional benefits package includes 100 percent employer-paid health insurance, health reimbursement arrangement, 401k retirement plan with a 4 percent match and additional performance-based contributions, paid holidays, paid vacation days, paid health and wellness days, extra paid time off for office closures at years end, and short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance.
- Additional benefits include flexible workspaces, a personalized travel benefits program, technology stipends with monthly mobile phone plan reimbursements, holiday events, and employee recognition.
- Contribute content in alignment with the organization’s social media strategy and calendar and maintain brand consistency in copy tone, voice, and terminology to achieve organizational goals and capture the attention of target audiences.
- Develop video content to bring the Fraternity strategies, programs, people, conferences, and other events to life.
- Create chapter- and Greek-life-focused digital campaigns through the use of photos, video, written, and audio content designed to drive website traffic, engagement, and highlights prioritized audiences.
- Assist with the management of the Fraternity’s websites to maximize user experience, effectiveness, and traffic.
- Provide vision and be a support mechanism for the communications and public relations undergraduates officer positions within Phi Delta Theta chapters.
- Lead the development of the Fraternity’s Weekly Six e-newsletter that frequently provides six relevant pieces of information to chapter officers and volunteers to assist with operations.
- Assist with the execution of email communication to members and stakeholders using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage digital responsibilities associated with alternative revenue partnerships, including the Phi Delt Store.
- Monitor online conversations regarding Phi Delta Theta, peers, fraternity/sorority issues, higher education, host institutions, associations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a marketing, communications, or related field
- Membership in a fraternity/sorority preferred
- Exceptional video creation and editing skills
- Experience in web development, web design, user experience best practices, basic HTML skills, and content management systems (CMS)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and other social media platforms
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, and web traffic metrics
- Proficient in content creation tools such as Photoshop/Canva, video production, and editing software
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasional travel required
- Must be able to occasionally lift fifteen pounds
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and résumé to Cynthia Buresh.