Phi Delta Theta will host a virtual Recruitment Workshop via the Ihlenfeld University for Online Education (PDT U) from November 30–December 1, 2021, at 7:00-8:30 p.m. EST each evening.
Many chapters are electing new recruitment chairmen this November to continue the success story of their chapter’s fall recruitment efforts. The Recruitment Workshop is geared towards educating new and experienced recruitment chairmen, recruitment committees, and recruitment advisers on today’s best recruitment practices. Each chapter that participates in the conference will work alongside Phi Delta Theta’s growth experts to develop a recruitment plan that develops a system for growth.
The Recruitment Workshop will feature a 45-minute general session speaker each evening coupled with a 45-minute breakout discussion around important recruitment topics and questions.
Each chapter is strongly encouraged to register its recruitment chairmen, recruitment committee members, and recruitment adviser. Phi Delta Theta understands that is a busy time for its members and chapters as they head into finals. Because of this, the format and time commitment of the virtual conference is shortened to include high-impact content and discussions.
The Recruitment Workshop Schedule
DAY 1 – NOVEMBER 30 – GENERAL SESSION
- Fall Recruitment Results
- Spring Recruitment Challenge Numbers
- Building Your Chapter’s Recruitment Team
- Setting Recruitment Goals
- Identifying Five-Star Recruits
- Adding Names to Your Chapter’s Names-List
- myPhiDelt Recruitment CRM Overview
DAY 1 – BREAKOUT ROOM TOPICS
- Best Practices for Creating a Recruitment Culture
- Best Practices for Generating Leads
- myPhiDelt Recruitment CRM and Reporting
DAY 2 – DECEMBER 1 – GENERAL SESSION
- Potential Member Communication Strategies
- 1-on-1 Potential Members Meetings/Interviews
- Small Activities and Large Events
- Qualifying Potential Members
- Pre-Closing and Addressing Common Concerns
- Extending a Bid
- Reporting New Members
DAY 2 – BREAKOUT ROOM TOPICS
- Best Practices for Initial Outreach
- Best Practices for Building Relationships with Potential Members
- Best Practices for Pre-Closing and Addressing Common Concerns
Director of Talent Acquisition Jim Rosencrans can be contacted for any questions about the Recruitment Workshop.