Neil was initiated into the Ontario Alpha Chapter (Bond #699) and graduated from the University of Toronto in 1978. Living in Woodbridge, Ontario with his wife Judy, Neil is now retired after a lengthy and successful career in Retail Technology and Project Management. Neil enjoys traveling and, with the pandemic largely passed, travel is back on his agenda.
Since graduating, Neil has remained actively involved with Phi Delta Theta including:
- Over twenty years on the Toronto House Corporation including ten years as treasurer and eight years as president
- Organized the annual Toronto Founders Day banquet for seven years
- Co-chaired the Host Committee for the 1986 Biennial Convention held in Toronto
- Served as treasurer for the Toronto Housing Fund drive held in the 1980’s
- Served as a committee member of the Nova Scotia Alpha (Dalhousie) Housing Fund drive (1995–1997)
- Board member of the Canadian Foundation (2001–2003)